We are currently working with a Global Telecommunications Company based in Madrid who is looking for a Technical Director to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Technical Director, you will have experience in the Telecommunications sector to manage the technical delivery of a new project.
- Manage the overall technical delivery of RAN the project
- Transform the pre-sales technical solution into the practical engineering technical solution, guide the customer’s requirements, and avoid project risks
- Work out the engineering technical implementation solution and the implementation plan, and is responsible for the project milestones and the contract KPI
- Set up the milestones and divide the engineering technical implementation plan down into sub-tasks
- Take responsibility to work out the workflow for the technical delivery team
- Take part in the technical discussions and meetings between the project team and the customer from time to time so as to work out the work plan and customer requirement list.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Telecommunications
- Experience in the telecommunications field, working in WIND&3 or E3 is preferable
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the principle of LTE/UMTS/GSM telecommunication
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be considered.
Location: Madrid, Spain