We are currently working with a global telecommunications company, based in Madrid, who is looking for a Technical Presales Engineer to join the company on a permanent basis.
- Maintain and improve technical customer relationship, collecting technical requirements in projects and daily works.
- Play a technical principal role in pre-sales projects.
- Provide technical advice to Account Managers (sales) and other team members.
- Coordinate the bidding process.
- Coordinate with Product Line and R&D; Transfer or “translate” requirements to PL and R&D,
- Lead the activities of necessary product testing, homologation.
Key skills required:
- Telecommunications background is a MUST.
- Experience with Fix Network (FTTH solutions, PON, CPE products), TV solutions, radio networks, including 3G,4G,5G and microwave technologies.
- Pre-sales experience or product planning experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver the projects on time.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be contacted.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Madrid, Spain