We are looking for someone who comes from a pre-sales environment and has a strong technical account management experience, to join our client on a permanent basis.
This role could be a good opportunity for a former Solutions Architect or Solutions Designer to make a change in their careers.
Day to day activities include:
- Provide IT SME input to the formulation of competitive commercial models in collaboration with finance partners
- Contract review and drafting of technology, resilience, and security schedules
- Guiding corrective action programmes in response to audit and assurance findings
- Advising on supplier selection, retention, and exit
- Presenting high-level technical architecture solutions
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry and technology developments
- Providing internal consultation for existing and potential technology services
- Experience in a pre-sales position and technical account management
- Broad appreciation of technology evidenced through experience or qualifications
- Experience of leading sessions for technical and business audiences
- Familiarity with the major ITIL service management disciplines
- Reliability when working without close supervision
- Ability to rapidly assimilate information from multiple technical and business sources
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.