We are looking for Test Analysts to join our client, a global customer communications company, on a permanent or contract basis.
The successful candidate will perform a range of testing activities on delivery and IT projects and changes across the business.
- Assist and support the Test Manager in test planning activities
- Perform analysis and design tasks including risk assessments, questions logs and static tests to create test conditions, scenarios and test scripts from the business requirements and technical documents
- Use of traceability matrix and risk-based approaches
- Test execution, including recording and storage of accurate evidence and results analysis
- Out of hours or on-call support on an individually agreed basis
- Experience in Test Automation
- Experience in IBM mainframe applications
- Experience of standard IBM Utilities and other tools (TSO, ISPF, SDSF, RACF, Connect Direct)
- Experience with Transformation tools such as Quadient/Sefas Remake
- Working knowledge of TWS/OPC
- Strong JCL skills