Our client, a global customer communications company, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their design team based in Leicester.
As the Traffic Coordinator, you will be working in a studio designing print and digital collateral for a range of projects for a corporate client.
The role is working the evening shift (2pm-10pm) to support their New York-based design team.
- Responsible for the intake, prioritisation and deadline management of all client submissions and ensure all projects are of the highest quality and delivered as agreed
- Agree deadlines and overall workflow management making sure all instructions are clear
- Handle all queries relating to projects from both clients and designers, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Discuss operational processes with the creative services manager and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Log jobs onto the project management system and oversee all requests through the central inbox
Key skills required
- You need to be highly organised and be an excellent problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude
- Extensive knowledge working with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Previous experience of Adobe software and project management software is desirable
- Strong communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- An understanding of the creative process and empathetic to client pressures