We are currently working with a global telecommunications company, based in Madrid, who is looking for a Transmission Engineer to join the company on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the commissioning, debugging, cutover, and acceptance of bearer network products.
- Responsible for the skill transfer to engineers of representative offices and personnel of outsourcing companies.
Key skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Proficient in English.
- Access Network Technical skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, xDSL, ATM, PON protocols.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux, Oracle DB，SQL server DB.
- Knowledge of Signalling System.
Only candidates with right to work in Spain will be contacted.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Madrid, Spain