Our client who are one of the World’s largest Health and Beauty retailers is looking to hire an experienced UX Designer.
Working within the client’s own Digital Agency of 60 employees you will be working across their portfolio of digital brands. Our client owns a number of very large retail brands across UK, Europe, and Asia.
You’ll be working closely with the client’s brands to analyse and monitor website performance with the aim of improving the sales and profit contributions through enhanced UX and design.
You’ll become part of the Group’s experts in digital UX, focussed on delivery with a passion for the customer experience. Continuously driving UX and design improvements to their websites across all devices and keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be implemented across the group.
You will become the expert for the Group in UX and the customer journey through each of brand’s websites. Guide and advise these brands by creating wireframes and visualisations of improved UX and design functionality.
Key skills required:
- Experience as an UX designer or Visual Design background
- Excellent understanding of user centred design
- Ability to carry out user research to reveal usability issues hindering the customer journey
- Ability to produce visual aids such as wireframes and prototypes to propose and demonstrate UX improvements
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder and user workshops
- Good understanding of multivariate or A/B testing
- Excellent communicator
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.