Our client, a FinTech company based in central London, is looking for a UX Writer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an experienced writer who can translate complex ideas in to plain English, understands how to write with users in mind and can work in an agile multidisciplinary environment with other creatives.
The role will involve creating all types of content from microcopy for apps through to managing and perfecting tone of voice for a number of digital products. The company is very collaborative and you’ll need to work directly with stakeholders including colleagues from other locations in Europe so any language skills will be very beneficial, however this is a role for a native English speaker.
Ideally you’ll have some experience working in the financial sector.
- Great experience in a similar role such as content copywriter, technical writing, product documentation
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and understanding of creating online digital content
- First-hand experience of articulating complex concepts and user experience fundamentals
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
- Strong proficiency in Italian highly desirable