Our client is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their growing team in Bristol, Bradley Stoke area.
- Undertake warehouse functions as directed by senior warehouse management.
- This may include goods in, goods dispatch, stock control, stock counts, and stock picking/staging.
- Ensure stock accuracy by minimising stock adjustments
- Ensure all stock items are picked and distributed as instructed
- Adhere to and to enforce company Health and Safety policy
- Undertake any other reasonable task as required by senior warehouse personnel or shift manager/coordinator, including supporting other areas of the business if instructed by senior management
Key skills required:
- Committed and reliable
- Great communication
- Team Player
- Able to work to deadlines
- High attention to detail
Hours – 4 shifts 7am-7pm; 4 shifts off, 4 shifts 7pm-7am; 4 shifts off
You must be able to do both day and night shifts
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted