Our client, an investment bank based in the City of London is looking for a Workflow Coordinator to join an existing presentations team.
As the Workflow Coordinator, your role will be to take detailed briefs from the client and communicate to the presentations team.
- Liaise with the client to agree achievable deadlines and monitor performance
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with the client in order to understand, anticipate and manage their requirements and expectations
- Constantly communicate with the client on the progress of their presentation work
- Identify presentations that could be improved creatively and hand over to the creative innovations consultant
Key skills required:
- Be highly organised, motivated with a keen sense of responsibility
- Demonstrable workflow experience within presentations
- Be calm and confident in your communications with the client with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to make quick edits on MS Office
- Be familiar with working to brand guidelines
This is a permanent full-time role, please only apply for this if you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applications will be contacted.
Location: City of London